- Social distancing is 1 meter for the following venues: restaurants and cafes, shopping centers, gyms, beaches, public and entertainment parks, offices, and workplaces. These distances will be controlled by table placements in the meeting areas and banquet areas.
- Face masks should be worn at all times while walking through or visiting the following areas: Hotel Lobby, restaurants and café, meeting room foyer area, or any other public places in the hotel. Face masks should also be used whenever boarding a coach to offsite venues such as for tours or gala dinners held outside the hotel.
- Face masks can be removed on the following occasions: while dining at the restaurants or ballroom, during the coffee break in the foyer (only while consuming food & beverages), during the meetings inside the ballroom once you are seated at the table.
- The hotel does not require a vaccine card or PCR test from any guests to enter the hotel.
- In case any in-house guests test positive, the hotel needs to immediately notify the DHA (Department of Health) and the DHA determines whether to move the guest to a quarantine center and until then, the guest has to remain quarantined inside his/her hotel room.
Please check the link for further details on Thailand Entry Requirements: https://www.tatnews.org/2022/06/thailands-entry-requirements/